The Demand Side of Evaluation: The Commissioner/Funder Perspectives
Thursday, July 20, 2017
Live Webcast Available
What do those who commission and fund evaluations want to achieve from the evaluation? What do they look for in an evaluation? How can evaluators better understand their informational needs and demands?
This panel offers a window into “Demand-Side Evaluation”, and features four experienced professionals who are involved in the funding and/or commissioning of evaluations from government, foundations, and private agencies. The panelists will discuss their diverse perspectives on evaluation’s role, and the indicators of quality evaluation that they prioritize.
Co-organized by Washington Evaluators.
Reserve Your Seat
Onsite seating is limited. Please RSVP if you plan to attend.
This event will be webcast live as well. Please RSVP if you would like to attend online. A web link will be sent in early July to all who have requested webcast access.
Panel Discussion: 6:30-8:00pm
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Kerry Bruce, Executive Vice President, Social Impact
- Elizabeth Roen, Deputy Director, Office of Learning, Evaluation and Research, United States Agency for International Development
- Molly Irwin, Chief Evaluation Officer, United States Department of Labor
- Kantahyanee Murray, Senior Research Associate, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Chair/Moderator: Tarek Azzam, TEI Director
Hilton Hotel, Rockville MD (immediately off the red DC metro line at Twinbrook Station)
1750 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852-1699
This panel discussion is open to the public.
The event has been planned to coincide with TEI’s July 10-22 training programs. Registration for TEI courses is not a prerequisite for attending the panel.