Whether you are just beginning to deal with evaluation as a component of your work, or you are a seasoned professional looking to expand your skills and credentials, TEI is here for you.
Our curriculum is designed for busy professionals with only a few days to spare for intensive professional development.
Who does TEI train?
- independent evaluators
- internal evaluation staff
- government employees
- university faculty members
- accountability agents at major nonprofits and for-profits
Where do TEI participants work?
TEI has provided training to participants from:
- federal agencies (Department of Justice, Department of State, Department of Education, IRS, NIH, CDC, FDA, and dozens more)
- major NGOs and non-profit organizations (Gates Foundation, Red Cross, AARP, Heifer International, and many more)
- independent consulting agencies
- for-profit organizations
- United Nations agencies
- international institutions (World Bank, IMF, and the governments of many countries)
- university think-tanks (Penn State, Cornell, Vanderbilt, Purdue, and nearly 100 more)
- state governments across the USA
- local government agencies (school districts, police departments, power companies, and more)
- the U.S. Army, Navy, and Marines